About Clearview Counselling
Why Choose Clearview Counselling?
Psychologists with Breadth and Depth of Experience: We are experienced in working with children, adults, couples, and families experiencing a wide range of issues. We also actively engage in ongoing professional development to ensure we are constantly honing our skills. We are committed to ensuring that our training and experience is appropriate to the concern that brings you to counselling. If we are unable to offer what you are looking for, we will be honest about this and will assist you in finding a more appropriate service.
Counselling Tailored to Your Needs: There is no “one size fits all” approach to therapy, so we are committed to adjusting therapy to your needs and preferences. Each of the psychologists at Clearview Counselling has training in multiple types of therapy which allows us to take an individualized approach to your concerns. We also believe you are the best judge of how therapy is going, so we will check in with you regularly and will adjust our approach as needed to ensure we are meeting your needs.
Comfortable Place to Meet: Whether you choose to meet with us in our offices or online, we want you to feel comfortable and safe. We provide a non-judgemental environment where you can talk about anything. Privacy and confidentiality is our priority.
Accessible Services: We are committed to ensuring our services are accessible as possible.
- Financially Accessible: We offer a sliding scale/reduced cost services for people with limited or no insurance coverage for counselling
- Scheduling Flexibility: We offer daytime, evening, and Saturday appointments
- Physical Accessibility: Our second floor office is accessible by elevator
- Accessible Location: The availability for online sessions means counselling can be accessed from anywhere in the province of Alberta. In addition, our physical space is conveniently located just off McLeod Trail in SE Calgary.
- Simplified Billing: We are able to offer direct billing to many insurance companies and external funders.
Evening and weekend appointments are available.
Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest things that we will ever do